This dinner SUPER EASY AND AWESOME!! Thank goodness there are leftovers because I cannot wait to eat it tomorrow! Both of my kids cleaned their plates and my husband gave his stamp of approval. You definitely have to put this in rotation!!!
- 2 pounds beef sirloin, cut into 2 inch strips
- garlic powder to taste
- 1 cube beef bouillon
- 1/4 cup hot water
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 large green bell peppers, roughly chopped
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can stewed tomatoes, with liquid
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon white sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Cut meat into strips. Sprinkle strips of sirloin with garlic powder to taste. Transfer raw meat to a slow cooker.
- Mix bouillon cube with hot water until dissolved, then mix in cornstarch until dissolved. Pour into the slow cooker with meat. Stir in onion, green peppers, stewed tomatoes, soy sauce, sugar, and salt. (I add the peppers the last 30 minutes for a more crisp taste.)
- Cover, and cook on High for 3 to 4 hours, or on Low for 6 to 8 hours.
- Tastes great with RICE!!
Post a Comment