Garlic Mushroom Kabobs
The best mushrooms you will ever make!! The flavor was out of this world! Even my kids loved them. This would be the perfect side dish with steak and shrimp. I bet you it's a hit at your next bbq!!
1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
1/4 cup red wine
3 cloves garlic, minced
1/2 teaspoon dry basil
1 tablespoon of EVOO
2 packs cremini mushrooms
2 tablespoons of cilantro
sea salt and pepper to taste
1. Place skewers in cold water for 1 hour to prevent burning on the grill. I placed mine in baking pan with water.
2. In a large bowl, whisk together balsamic vinegar, red wine, garlic, basil, olive oil, & cilantro. Add salt and pepper to taste.
3. Stir in mushrooms. Let sit in the refrigerator for 30 minutes to marinate.
4. Thread mushrooms onto the skewers and place on baking sheet.
5. Place the skewers on the grill at 375 degrees. Flip skewers 3 times every 5 minutes.
6. Serve warm & Enjoy!!
Post a Comment