Shrimp With Whole Wheat Pasta!
Shrimp Pasta.....21 Day Fix Approved
- asparagus (cut)
- cherry tomatoes (sliced in half)
- shrimp (pre-cooked/thawed)
- olive oil
- salt/pepper to taste
- Cook pasta separately.
- Heat a cooking pan with olive oil and add a tbsp of garlic.
- Place asparagus and tomatoes in the pan. Salt and pepper for taste. Toss and and let cook for 5 minutes or until tender.
-add shrimp, toss, heat through
- Place pasta in the pan with shrimp, asparagus, and tomatoes. Toss and mix with the juices for flavor.
-Serve with parmesan cheese.