Crock Pot Kid-Friendly Turkey Chili
CROCK POT KID FRIENDLY TURKEY CHILI
This one’s just for the kiddos (or picky family members)! A mild, kid-friendly chili is made with ground turkey, corn, bell pepper, tomatoes and spices. Top it with your favorite toppings, and serve it with some chips on the side. And a winner for those busy parents that are always on the go!
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 teaspoon oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 1/2 cups frozen corn kernels
- 10 oz can Rotel Mild Tomatoes
- 8 oz small can plain tomato sauce
- 1/4 cup low sodium chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 bay leaf
- chili powder packet (could substitute for seasonings)
- diced avocado
- reduced fat sour cream
- reduced fat shredded cheese
- baked tortilla chips
- macaroni noodles
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat, add the turkey, season with salt and cook, breaking up with a spoon until turkey browns and is no longer pink; place into the slow cooker.
- Add the oil to the skillet and sauté the onion, garlic and bell pepper over medium heat for about 4 to 5 minutes.
- Spoon over turkey into the slow cooker and stir in corn and tomatoes, tomato sauce, cumin, chili powder, paprika and salt, mix until well blended.
- Pour chicken broth into the crock pot and add the bay leaf.
- Cover and cook on HIGH 4 hours or LOW 6 hours.
- Serve with desired toppings.
As per the requirements of Section 391 to 394 of the Companies Act, 1956 the Transferor company should identify and quantify the assets and liabilities which are sought to be transferred to the transferee company under merger or demerger. asian friendlyReplyDelete
People like Walt Disney, have created some cartoon characters that are the on the tip of the tongue of the individual, who once has been a kid. Tom and Jerry, Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck etc. are the world famous and lovable cartoon characters. kiss animeReplyDelete