- 1 lb ground turkey
- 2 spaghetti squash
- 1 bag Mozzarella cheese
- 1 jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 small onion
- 1 pepper
- basil & garlic (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Cut squash in half. Scrape insides on the squash and discard. Rub insides of squash with olive oil.
2. Place on baking dish. Bake upside down until tender, 45 minutes. Remove from oven.
3. Meanwhile, in a large skillet over medium-high heat, cook turkey sausage until browned. Add onion, pepper and seasonings.
4. Scoop mixture into each squash boat. Top with tomato sauce and cheese.
5. Bake in the oven until cheese is browned and squash warmed through, 5 minutes.
6. Serve hot.