I absolutely love Mexican food and this dish is both delicious and quick to make!!! This recipe requires limited ingredients and has a lot of FLAVOR!!! I used my left over rotisserie chicken from Costco.....bonus!!
cooked, shredded chicken
Frontera Enchilda sauce
Kraft Mexican cheese
Oiko's plain yogurt
1. Spray 9x13 pan.
2. Heat corn tortillas in the microwave for about 30-40 seconds to soften them. This will make it easier to roll the enchiladas and prevent them from breaking apart.
3. Scoop a spoonful of chicken into the corn tortilla. Roll and place folded side down.
4. Poor Frontera sauce all over the top.
5. Sprinkle with cheese and cover with foil.
6. Place in oven at 400 degrees for 20 minutes.
7. Serve with plain Greek yogurt and add salsa on top!