Crock Pot Balsamic Pork Roast
- 2 pounds boneless pork shoulder roast (sirloin roast)
- sea salt, pepper to taste
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1/3 cup chicken or vegetable broth
- 1/3 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- garlic cloves
- season pork with salt, garlic powder, and red pepper flakes and place into the slow cooker.
- Push garlic cloves into the meat.
- Mix together the broth, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce and pour over the pork.
- Drizzle honey over the top of the pork.
- Cook 4 hours on high or 6-8 hours on low
21 Day Fix.....